Unlikely Fashion Icon: Pat Butcher
A/W11 is a season for Eastenders’ Pat Butcher with animal prints, faux leather and statement earrings all perfectly acceptable…in the right kind of way.
Pat is known for her huge earrings and they’re having a fashion moment! Dolce & Gabanna is leading the way with huge star dangley earrings for this season and playful pasta for Spring…Pat would be proud!
ASOS (and the Albert Square Minute Mart) have a HUGE selection of ‘bad taste’ earrings, perfect for pepping up that simplest of lazy weekend ensembles – the simple jeans/white tee or grey sweatshirt. This trend is cheap and chic and all about having fun, adding an unexpected zing to otherwise understated outfits – go on, have a Butchers!
Love it? Share it!
- RT @TechStyleNYC: #AppAlert: Calling all fashionistas @Snapfashion is a must have! ow.ly/cmgV30fDUTj https://t.co/toyiUnT0zO 3 months ago
- We 💙⚪️❤️ @TommyHilfiger @LFW_Festival @FashionScout Shop @SnapFashion for the perfect Tommy Hilfiger outfit this AW… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 4 months ago
- @FashionScout Killing it @LFW_Festival...so many talented designers and great pieces for SS18...BRING ON THE COLOUR… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 4 months ago
- Aaaand we're back! Let the shopping commence https://t.co/Nix9agsKVm 5 months ago
- Apparently our website and mobile apps have that Friday feeling and just haven't shown up today. Will let you know when we're back! 😘 Sorry! 5 months ago
- RT @obsessVR: Jenny from @SnapFashion is using AI to change the way the world shops #nyftlab #DemoDay https://t.co/Nm4GdC7X4W 7 months ago
- The legendary Jackie closing out the @nyftlab presentations. Over and out! https://t.co/OEXY2mYY4P 7 months ago
- Samantha from @zeekit_app telling us the truth... online shopping *is* hard @nyftlab https://t.co/g4WQFXy70S 7 months ago
- Joy from #markable showing the power of shoppable video @nyftlab https://t.co/gcKuGRew3m 7 months ago
- Liron from #awear is helping us discover who the woman is behind a handbag @nyftlab https://t.co/UVGBCEu4ZH 7 months ago