Cher Lloyd: Fashion Marmite at Teen Awards
We kind of think of Cher Lloyd as ‘urban’ for tweenies (maybe that’s wrong) but she’s definitely more ‘fashion’ in her dress sense – read this as not as many tracksuits and neon Paul’s Boutique clobber. She’s definitely one of those Marmite celebs- you either love her or hate her…(okay hate’s a bit strong!)
We have to say though that she looks unique and that’s no mean feat for a young pop star. We especially love the polka dot jumpsuit that Cher wore to The BBC’s Teen Awards as well as the edgy striped trousers. Cher’s definitely getting the fashion X-Factor!
There were plenty of other clebs at the Awards too. Fearne Cotton kept it simple in a LBD, while The Saturdays’ Mollie King got changed so many times as she was presenting the do…but here is our fav look.
Love it? Share it!
- RT @obsessVR: Jenny from @SnapFashion is using AI to change the way the world shops #nyftlab #DemoDay https://t.co/Nm4GdC7X4W 1 month ago
- The legendary Jackie closing out the @nyftlab presentations. Over and out! https://t.co/OEXY2mYY4P 1 month ago
- Samantha from @zeekit_app telling us the truth... online shopping *is* hard @nyftlab https://t.co/g4WQFXy70S 1 month ago
- Joy from #markable showing the power of shoppable video @nyftlab https://t.co/gcKuGRew3m 1 month ago
- Liron from #awear is helping us discover who the woman is behind a handbag @nyftlab https://t.co/UVGBCEu4ZH 1 month ago
- RT @SMczarina: "Page dwell time increases to +100% with @SnapTech" - @JennySnapTech #nyftlab #DemoDay https://t.co/Blcvo6p75n 1 month ago
- Whoop whoop Zoya in the house! @econtenta setting up ad campaigns in just a click @nyftlab https://t.co/JcxVA3BoTi 1 month ago
- The very wonderful Allison from @CameraIQ warns retailers "people are not on your website. They're in the camera."… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 month ago
- Finance wizz Samatha from #Point93 educating the audience on the futures model @nyftlab https://t.co/XjINQV7h6i 1 month ago
- A true VR legend hitting the stage, Neha from @obsessVR showing how to make people feel emotions behind brands… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 month ago