Awards overload part 2 : Cosmo + Glamour US
Next up is Cosmo’s Ultimate Women of the year Awards 2011
This one had awards for members of the public, such as Ultimate Survivor and Ultimate Love Story but awards went to celebs too.
- Ultimate Theatre Star: Amanda Holden
- Ultimate Newcomer: Michelle Dockery
- Ultimate Music Star: Jessie J
- Ultimate TV Actress: Lauren Socha
- Ultimate Style Queen: Daisy Lowe
- Ultimate Writer: Caitlin Moran
- Ultimate Celeb Men of the Year: JLS
- Ultimate Icon: Debbie Harry
- Ultimate US TV Actress: Blake Lively
- Ultimate Film Star: Mila Kunis
Guests were not as ‘high fashion’ as the Harper’s do on the whole, but we liked Jamila Jamil and Cher Lloyd’s tangerine outfits and Kelly Rowland’s super glam gown.
Over in the US, The Glamour Women of the Year Awards have been in full swing and the fashion theme seemed to be full-on ball gowns and maximum leg bearing. It was all very glam in an obvious way and even Emma Stone (who we love) picked a golden dress in a departure from her kooky-meets-glam style. We thought that this do was more about prom bling than high fashion – do you agree?