NYE: What to wear?
Essential ingredients for a fashionable NYE include:
* A LBD – probably. Keep it current with a sequined or faux fur clip-on collar or statement jewellery.
* A going-out’ bag. Criteria include large enough to put spare shoes, plasters, lipstick, mobile, money etc but small enough to look dressy and not having to sling over your shoulder. Of course a magical bag that’s tiny and carries everything without weighing a tonne would be great – thanks for raising our hopes Harry Potter.
* A stylish drink makes a good accessory.
* Amazing shoes are a must. We favour anything high and glittery or a colour-pop if you are opting for skinny jeans and a special top (my choice if you must know). Do remember to pack a pair of pumps though for the long stumble home!
* Super warm coat for waiting in taxi lines. Shivering and goosebumps does not an attractive lady make!