Yasmin Le Bon + the 50kg dress: Couture Week
And the award for the biggest and heaviest dress at Paris Couture Week goes to … Yasmin Le Bon, who had the tricky task of negotiating the runway in a 50kg red jersey dress with metal panels by Stephane Rolland.
However, she did have two male helpers to help her along the way. Note the funny mini ponytail too!
Pics: The DM.
Love it? Share it!
- RT @TechStyleNYC: #AppAlert: Calling all fashionistas @Snapfashion is a must have! ow.ly/cmgV30fDUTj https://t.co/toyiUnT0zO 5 months ago
- We 💙⚪️❤️ @TommyHilfiger @LFW_Festival @FashionScout Shop @SnapFashion for the perfect Tommy Hilfiger outfit this AW… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 6 months ago
- @FashionScout Killing it @LFW_Festival...so many talented designers and great pieces for SS18...BRING ON THE COLOUR… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 6 months ago
- Aaaand we're back! Let the shopping commence https://t.co/Nix9agsKVm 7 months ago
- Apparently our website and mobile apps have that Friday feeling and just haven't shown up today. Will let you know when we're back! 😘 Sorry! 7 months ago
- RT @obsessVR: Jenny from @SnapFashion is using AI to change the way the world shops #nyftlab #DemoDay https://t.co/Nm4GdC7X4W 9 months ago
- The legendary Jackie closing out the @nyftlab presentations. Over and out! https://t.co/OEXY2mYY4P 9 months ago
- Samantha from @zeekit_app telling us the truth... online shopping *is* hard @nyftlab https://t.co/g4WQFXy70S 9 months ago
- Joy from #markable showing the power of shoppable video @nyftlab https://t.co/gcKuGRew3m 9 months ago
- Liron from #awear is helping us discover who the woman is behind a handbag @nyftlab https://t.co/UVGBCEu4ZH 9 months ago