Nike x Liberty hot hi-tops!
Hi-tops and wedge trainers are having a fashion moment (we love you Isabel Marant!) and what could be more suitable for SS12 than iconic Liberty-print sneakers? The best bit is that being Nike, you don’t have to compromise on comfort and each pair is just £70.
Image: Five Five Fabulous.
Love it? Share it!
- RT @obsessVR: Jenny from @SnapFashion is using AI to change the way the world shops #nyftlab #DemoDay https://t.co/Nm4GdC7X4W 1 month ago
- The legendary Jackie closing out the @nyftlab presentations. Over and out! https://t.co/OEXY2mYY4P 1 month ago
- Samantha from @zeekit_app telling us the truth... online shopping *is* hard @nyftlab https://t.co/g4WQFXy70S 1 month ago
- Joy from #markable showing the power of shoppable video @nyftlab https://t.co/gcKuGRew3m 1 month ago
- Liron from #awear is helping us discover who the woman is behind a handbag @nyftlab https://t.co/UVGBCEu4ZH 1 month ago
- RT @SMczarina: "Page dwell time increases to +100% with @SnapTech" - @JennySnapTech #nyftlab #DemoDay https://t.co/Blcvo6p75n 1 month ago
- Whoop whoop Zoya in the house! @econtenta setting up ad campaigns in just a click @nyftlab https://t.co/JcxVA3BoTi 1 month ago
- The very wonderful Allison from @CameraIQ warns retailers "people are not on your website. They're in the camera."… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 month ago
- Finance wizz Samatha from #Point93 educating the audience on the futures model @nyftlab https://t.co/XjINQV7h6i 1 month ago
- A true VR legend hitting the stage, Neha from @obsessVR showing how to make people feel emotions behind brands… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 month ago