Snap The Look – Eva Longoria
Eva Longoria has showcased a serious collection of dresses at Cannes this year (jealous much), but here’s how you can get Eva’s look from the UK high-street for a penny under £100.
Credit: The Daily Mail for Eva’s picture, and Zara and Aldo website for product pictures
Love it? Share it!
- Aaaand we're back! Let the shopping commence https://t.co/Nix9agsKVm 5 days ago
- Apparently our website and mobile apps have that Friday feeling and just haven't shown up today. Will let you know when we're back! 😘 Sorry! 5 days ago
- RT @obsessVR: Jenny from @SnapFashion is using AI to change the way the world shops #nyftlab #DemoDay https://t.co/Nm4GdC7X4W 2 months ago
- The legendary Jackie closing out the @nyftlab presentations. Over and out! https://t.co/OEXY2mYY4P 2 months ago
- Samantha from @zeekit_app telling us the truth... online shopping *is* hard @nyftlab https://t.co/g4WQFXy70S 2 months ago
- Joy from #markable showing the power of shoppable video @nyftlab https://t.co/gcKuGRew3m 2 months ago
- Liron from #awear is helping us discover who the woman is behind a handbag @nyftlab https://t.co/UVGBCEu4ZH 2 months ago
- RT @SMczarina: "Page dwell time increases to +100% with @SnapTech" - @JennySnapTech #nyftlab #DemoDay https://t.co/Blcvo6p75n 2 months ago
- Whoop whoop Zoya in the house! @econtenta setting up ad campaigns in just a click @nyftlab https://t.co/JcxVA3BoTi 2 months ago
- The very wonderful Allison from @CameraIQ warns retailers "people are not on your website. They're in the camera."… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 2 months ago